Fill out the form below to generate a new password, which will be sent to your e-mail address.
Tips for a more secure password
Passwords need to protect your sensitive personal information, therefore they need to be very secure, here are some tips to help keeping your password(s) secure.
- Don't use an easy-to-guess password, like your birthdate and try to avoid existing words.
- Try to mix regular letters with capitals and numbers.
- Use a password with a character length of at least 6.
- Try to use a different password for every website and application.
- Change passwords frequently.
- Don't write down your passwords, if you must store them, store them in a secure location.
- Don't share your passwords with anybody.