Purchase WinOLS software products
WinOLS is an application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It facilitates the searching and finding of maps, which can then be named and viewed in different ways and changed. To change the data, different functions are available to edit the maps.
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D graphic or hex / decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish between program and data area;
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map list makes efficient working a lot easier;
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps;
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table;
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers;
- You can select either English or German as the interface language and switch between these;
- The concept of the integrated checksum correction has been kept up. By using DLL files the algorithms were moved out of the main program and thus are independent of the version used;
- Support for the latest hardware such as BDM 100, BSL100 and OLS300, as well as old hardware simulator module OLS200 and Eprom Programmer MP2440 (P) on Windows XP - Win7-32. Under Win7-64 the use of OLS200 and MP2440P is no longer possible;
Im- and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles. All types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by mail.
Comparison of the WinOLS versions
|Change project data||x||x||x|
|Connect / Accept changes||x||x||x|
|Text / 2d / 3d||x||x||x|
|View absolute / delta / percent||x||x||x|
|Automatic map search||x||x||x|
|Many configuration options||x||x||x|
|Use external hardware||-||x||x|
|Use (checksum) plugins||-||x||x|
|Buy Reseller projects||-||x||x|
|OLSx export / Mass export||-||-||x|