Dyno-chiptuningfiles.com works with the best tools in the business available. The two most common brands which we work with are the best tools. We are proud to announce that we are a premium dealer of CMD, Alientech and WinOLS software and equipment. We recently moved our webshop to tuning-shop.com. There you can find our assortment of chiptuning tools, accessoires and more.
You can find all the chiptuning tools and complete packages you need for tuning here.
Go to tuning-shop.com to purchase a tool in our webshop.
CMD-Flash OBD Tool
The Flash tool CMD is one of the best on the market. Particularly suitable for diesel vehicles and for the user easy and safe to handle. The CMD-Flash is a tool which allows you to have the OBD plug on the vehicle data from the control device to read and to write. The big advantage is that the control device doesn't have to be opened and no soldering is needed. All data exchange happens on the OBD connector.
With this tool you are able to flash the most of all European and Korean OBD diesel vehicles. We distribute all products from CMD and can support you. The CMD flash tool is available in the versions master and slave.
CMD-Flash BDM Tool
For ECUs with Motorola processors from 2002 to today's date. This series of Motorola processors has 448KB to 2MB flash memory. This memory cannot be read or written with a EPROM programmer. This is just about the BDM interface. Usually there are 10 solder pads on the bottom of the board. The BDM flash tool connects the solder points with the BDM interface via USB to the PC. The BDM flash tool is supported via USB with the operating voltage. The control unit needs its own 12V supply voltage.
To create KESSv2, Alientech team of designers and engineers developed a new tool that interacts with its software in a very simple and functional way: it recognizes the firmware protections of the ECU, evaluates engine and battery conditions and, in case of a malfunction of your PC, completes the writing as if nothing happened.
Until now, all OBD programmers were designed in the same way: assembling various pieces to obtain a single tool that can communicate with engine control units of very different features. In this way, however, you have a complex product, on which risks of failure are very high. Overcoming such obstacles requires more than a simple improvement: it requires a qualitative leap.
NEXT GENERATION SOFTWARE
The software supplied with the OBD Programmer
- The first time you use KESSv2 you realize just how easy and quick it is to get updates, download operating manuals, start reading an ECU, manage files, and write the right file at the right moment.
- You never have to worry about the Checksum or how to make a connection.
- KESS Suite, the software supplied with the OBD Programmer, helps you choose the car, the bike, the truck, the tractor, or the ECU you want to tune.
K-TAG - Universal ECU Interface
K-TAG is used to read and write the ECU while on the bench: Each of the microprocessor, EEPROM, and flash memory can be accessed by connecting the tool to the ECU board
- We learned a lot from KESSv2 and the new K-TAG is the proof. It is designed entirely around the needs of our customers to be more responsive and reliable. A true champion of innovation, K-TAG introduces another brand new novelty to Alientech world: J-Tag communication for Asian vehicles. Standard.
- The new K-TAG is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
WE KNOW THE SOUL OF THE POWER
Reliability, Speed and Efficiency
- If you own KESSv2, you already know everything: reliability, speed and efficiency. It is no accident that we decided to use the same software on our K-TAG.
- K-Suite software allows you to quickly access the data in the engine control units, with automatic recognition of hardware connected to your PC.